The WALPOL Display Suite at 192 Anzac Highway, Glandore.
We invite you to visit the WALPOL Display Suite to learn more about our URB4N and METRO425 projects, talk to the agent and see the quality of our kitchen appointments and apartment selections. Walk around one of our URB4N apartments through the magic of our virtual reality video and imagine your new lifestyle.
To protect customers at the WALPOL Display Suite :
- Hand sanitiser will be used upon entry to the Display Suite.
- All physical contact, e.g. the shaking of hands, will cease for the time being.
- Social distancing practices have been adopted.
- All visitors to the Display Suite are advised to keep a distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and others.
- Visitors will be screened prior to entering the Display Suite to ensure they have not travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days.
- All attendees must register for tracking purposes and supply sufficient identification.
- All documents can be emailed to you.
If you feel uncomfortable about attending the Display Suite, we would be very happy to facilitate virtual inspections via online video and messaging services such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or WeChat.
We are committed to providing an optimal service while prioritising everyone’s safety. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Display Suite Open Days
WALPOL Display Suite open days have been suspended for the time being as a result of COVID-19. Open days may be reintroduced later in the year, if safe to do so.
The WALPOL Display Suite is currently open by appointment only.
Display Suite Launch Party
The planned WALPOL Display Suite Launch Party has been delayed due to COVID-19 and will be rescheduled when it is safe to do so. We will keep you informed across our websites and social media regarding the new date for the launch party and other important events.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.